PRIVACY STATEMENT FLVX
FLVX, registered under the name of BioBrain B.V., having its registered office at Utrecht (3584 BJ) at Europalaan 400, hereinafter referred to as “FLVX”, attaches great importance to the responsible handling of personal data of its visitors.
FLVX therefore processes your personal data carefully and with due observance of the provisions set out in the Personal Data Protection Act. In this Privacy Statement, FLVX informs you about the way in which FLVX processes your personal data and how you can change them or oppose them. This Privacy Statement only applies to the services offered by FLVX on www.flvx.me.
Article 1.1. Processing personal details of website visitors
1. FLVX therefore collects and processes your personal data. By visiting www.flvx.me, you agree to this Privacy Statement and consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. FLVX uses your data for different purposes. We use data received from you, but also data collected by ourselves. For example, information about your visit to our website. Below is an overview of personal data that can be processed by FLVX.
2. In order to be able to serve Visitors as well as possible, it is necessary that FLVX stores personal data of Visitor.
3. If you use the Website, FLVX stores User Data. In order to facilitate the use of the website and certain functions thereof and to improve our website, we collect the following user data:
i. IP address
ii. Browser type
iii. Date and time of your visit to the Website
iv. The way in which you as a visitor use the Website
4. You can sign up for our newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive FLVX newsletters, you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
b. By giving permission you expressly consent to the use of the types of cookies that the Website places. You can disable these cookies via your browser.
c. The website also places cookies from the American company Google as part of the Google Analytics service. FLVX uses this service to keep track of, and to obtain reports on how you use the Website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
d. FLVX has signed a processor agreement with Google. Google is hereby not permitted to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. FLVX has also disabled the forwarding of IP addresses to Google via Google Analytics.
e. FLVX uses Hotjar cookies. This identifies each unique Visitor and ensures that you get to see the right content. The main purpose of the Hotjar cookie is therefore to offer a better user experience and to improve the Website. With the Hotjar cookie, FLVX can follow you through a session. These cookies automatically delete themselves after 365 days. By default Hotjar uses the option to ignore all keystrokes and to exclude certain fields in the recording. In addition, Hotjar does not show IP addresses, only a unique ID.
Article 1.2. Processing personal data of customers
For your order FLVX needs your name, e-mail address, address (es), payment details and your telephone number. With that we can deliver your order and keep you informed about your order. FLVX also provides this information to others when necessary for an order, for example to delivery services and our distribution center. We store this information for 24 months.
2. Your account
In your account on www.flvx.me, FLVX saves, among other things, the following information: your name, address (es), telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details & details about your previous orders.
3. Customer service
You can call, e-mail & chat with our customer service. To help you quickly with questions, we use your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 and we make notes that we keep. FLVX registers data about the telephone conversation and stores chats for analysis and improvement of our services. Sometimes FLVX uses a different party to answer your questions. He can use your data for that.
You can sign up for our various newsletters. FLVX has general and personal newsletters. FLVX compiles the personal newsletters based on your data as stated under 1.3 and / or 1.4 and in particular previous orders. That makes the newsletter more interesting for you. If you no longer wish to receive FLVX newsletters, you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
5. Customer rating
When writing a customer review, you can choose whether your personal information is visible to other visitors and whether FLVX can contact you about your customer review. If applicable, FLVX keeps track of who writes which review and your reviews are also in your account.
6. Improvement of FLVX services
FLVX can use your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to ask you to take part in a no-obligation customer or market research. If third parties conduct research for FLVX, FLVX will give your e-mail address to that third party to conduct that research.
7. Fraud, infringement or other unacceptable behavior customers
FLVX uses your information to investigate, prevent and counter fraud. If necessary, FLVX will hand over your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to the government. FLVX can also provide your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to police, judicial and other investigative services and other third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or a court order, or to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offenses or unlawful behaviors.
8. Business customers
Data from business customers, partners or (their) contacts are used and processed in the same way as those of private customers. If it is personal data, FLVX treats this data just like that of other FLVX customers.
Finally, FLVX can use your data for other purposes, as specifically described when collecting your data.
Article 1.3. Collection and use of personal data of applicants
1. When an individual applies at FLVX, data is also collected in order to be able to follow up the applications as well as possible. The following data is saved:
1. First and last name
2. E-mail address
3. phone number
5. Motivation letter
6. LinkedIn profile
2. The data is saved for up to 6 months and then destroyed, unless you join us.
Article 2. Transfer to third parties
1. FLVX does not give your personal data to third parties unless:
a. The transfer is made to a third party engaged by FLVX for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, with which third parties FLVX has concluded an agreement that specifies how this Cooperation Partner handles your personal data in a responsible manner;
b. FLVX is obliged to pass on personal data to competent authorities on the basis of a statutory duty.
3. This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to the FLVX website by means of links. FLVX can not guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable and / or secure manner. FLVX recommends that you carefully read the privacy statement of such third-party websites before using such websites.
Article 3. Security of data
1. FLVX makes use of appropriate technical and organizational security procedures, insofar as it may be required, to ensure, among other things, that unauthorized persons do not gain access to your data and to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or modification of the information. receiving FLVX. To secure the Website, FLVX uses a secure and encrypted SSL connection.
2. In the event of a security breach, FLVX will notify you as soon as possible of any unauthorized access to your data. Watermelon has the policies and procedures to handle such events. When we report a data breach, we will take the necessary measures within 72 hours. Report the data breach in the following format:
Description of leak
Date of leak
What happened to what data
Which group has been affected
Consequences of the leak
Measures that are taken to solve it and prevent it in the future.
Do you have questions about this security policy? Please contact FLVX via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 4. Availability and modification of your data
1. You have the right to view, correct, supplement and / or request the removal, destruction and blocking of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. This right applies to Visitors and Customers.
2. If you wish to exercise the rights referred to in the previous paragraph, or if you have questions about the use of the aforementioned rights or this privacy statement, you can contact FLVX via email@example.com.
3. Where you have given permission for the collection of personal data, you may also revoke it. If you withdraw this permission, you agree that this may have negative effects on the services provided by FLVX or the quality of the Website.
Article 5. Cookies
1. FLVX may use first-party session cookies during a running session. These cookies are in principle functional in nature. To refuse all cookies or to be informed every time your computer receives a cookie, the settings of your computer can be changed in the “help” function on the toolbar of the browser of your computer. Some functions on www.flvx.me may no longer work if your computer can not receive cookies.
Article 6. Liability of FLVX
1. FLVX has no control over the possible use by third parties of your personal data. This Privacy Statement only applies to the personal data that FLVX processes for the benefit of www.flvx.me. FLVX accepts no responsibility or liability for (the operation and / or content of) websites or services of third parties.
Article 7. Storage period
1. FLVX stores personal data for a period of 48 months after your last visit to www.flvx.me, unless FLVX is obliged by law to keep personal data longer.
Article 8. Changes to the Privacy Statement
1. FLVX reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. Each adjustment will be announced via www.flvx.me. By making use of www.flvx.me after making changes you agree to a modified Privacy Statement. Keep an eye on this page and www.flvx.me for all changes. The current Privacy Statement has been updated on 18-05-2018.